Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday's Seven Things I Love

Ghost Footprints
I would really like to do this with our family and Ryan's tiny foot this year.


Gray Nail Polish
A nice change from the black that I usually wear this month.
(Even though I haven't even had the time to paint my nails lately)



Over-the-knee Boots
Cute, and most importantly, warm!


Comfy Socks
So cozy for those days when we are just relaxing around the house.



Colorful Fall Leaves
Pretty, and I absolutely love being outdoors this time of year!


Baby Clothes Quilt
I picked out some of my favorites from when Ryan was a newborn to go on this keepsake.



ToonCamera Iphone App
Turns my pictures into cartoons and drawings... just weird and fun. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...