Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas (Eve)!

Picture from our holiday card this year:


Mommy and Ryan at Brookside Gardens:


Super excited to see the trains display again (and again, and again!)



Our little "grinch" did not want to wear his Christmas hat.  hehe.


I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday and be sure to tell your loved ones how much you care about them while they are still here.  We are continuing to pray for my mom and trying to keep her as comfortable as possible, but it is very painful to watch her suffer and feel so helpless and sad.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I'm still thinking of you and your mom every second. <3 you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karen- Thank you so much! I <3 you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...